- Silver has performed terribly in recent years, and is down by more than 70% from its highs reached in 2011.
- Sentiment surrounding silver is atrocious; in fact, speculators haven’t been this negative on silver in decades.
- The gold to silver ratio is also flashing clear warning signs, implying that the bearish pendulum has swung too far, and a reversal appears extremely likely.
- Other factors, like higher inflation, the supply and demand dynamic, the likelihood of a slowdown in monetary tightening, and even technicals appear supportive of higher silver prices going forward.
- SLV provides liquid and convenient exposure to silver and is a strong long-term buy at these depressed levels.
Bron, zie meer op: